14/02/2014

Valentine's Day today!


Happy happy Valentine's Day to you all!

I picked a basic black dress for that big day and garnished with powder pink touches. I have my bib, with spangled collar, on my shoulders. Indeed, you can have it under your dress or sweater's collar, but I like it the way I used. My watch and piping of my bag completes powder touches and red lips and nails complete the total look.

Enjoy the day!
Hepinizin Sevgililer Günü musmutlu olsun!

Büyük gün için, sade bir siyah elbise seçtim ve pudra pembesi detaylarla süsledim. Omzumda yakası payetli önlüğüm var. Aslında bunu elbise veya kazaklarınızın içine de giyebilirsiniz, ama ben gördüğünüz gibi kullanmaktan hoşlanıyorum. Saatim ve çantamın biyeleri pudra pembe dokunuşlarımı, kırmızı ruj ve oje detayları ise kombinimi tamamladı.

Bugünü keyifle ve sevgiyle geçirmeniz dileğiyle!










H&M jersey dress / elbise
FOREVER 21 bib / yaka önlük
STEVE MADDEN booties
VAKKO bag / çanta
MANGO bangle / bileklik
SWATCH watch / saat

photos by Canan Engin

No comments:

Post a Comment