06/02/2014

check day


It's check day today!

It wouldn't be right not to give place to this season's emerging trend. So, sooner or later, I wanted to have it on my blog. 

I love to wear it with natural colours, so I have camel coat on my check dress. And I completed my outfit with accessories in burgundy, navy and grey, which all available in my check dress.
Bugün günlerden ekose!

Bu sezonun öne çıkan trendine yer vermemek pek doğru olmazdı. Ben de er ya da geç bloğumda ekoseli bir kombin sunmak istedim.

Ekoseyi naturel renklerle birlikte giymekten hoşlanıyorum, o yüzden elbisemin üstüne deve tüyü kabanımı giydim. Ve kombinimi elbisemin içindeki renkler, bordo, lacivert ve gri ile tamamladım.

















ZARA check dress / ekose elbise
ZARA camel coat / deve tüyü kaban
HOTİÇ heels / ayakkabı
ACCESSORIZE clutch / portföy
TWIST bangle / bileklik
YARGICI bangle / bileklik

photos by Canan Engin

No comments:

Post a Comment